Need a professional writer to get your ‘work’ into shape?
Here are a few situations in which you will need a writer:
- If you’re writing an article for a magazine
- If you’re writing a blog post
- If you’re submitting a paper to an academic or medical journal
- If you’re writing a personal essay for college
- If you’re writing an essay for your doctorate
- If you’re writing your thesis
- If you need to get a book published as part of your academic journey
You absolutely need to be sure you’ve crossed all your Ts and dotted all your Is. You need to make sure your paper flows smoothly, is tight, and is understandable. You need to look and sound professional.
I have experience editing with MLA, APA, CMS, and QHR guidelines and I work closely with the author to ensure all content remains accurate.
For medical articles, I do request sample articles or links to recently published articles from the journal.
Turnaround time is between two and four weeks. Rush jobs are considered.
Basic Copy Editing fees begin at $5.00 per page (based on 12 pt font and double spaced). There is a minimum editing fee of $35.
– The fee is less for blog posts, averaging around $12 for a 500-600 word article.
For academic and medical papers the per page fee is higher (usually starting at $7.50 per page / $0.03 per word), or there may be a flat project fee. Please note this does not include any research or formatting.
*Fees may vary due to ‘condition’ of the book, article, or paper, or on the time frame involved..
Contact me today to discuss your project and/or for a quote. Email Karen at: kcioffiventrice @ gmail (.com) (please put “Editing Services” in the Subject Line).
Check out the Testimonials Page.
I know having your content edited can be scary. You’re not sure of how the editor works, is he or she really qualified, will it be worth the money . . .
To put your mind at ease, I’ll be happy to edit from 100 to 250 words as a sample of my work, just to put your mind at ease. (This number of words depends on the size of the project.)
You can contact me at: kcioffiventrice (@gmail.com)